Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New to FI for GSR's

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MartyMarGSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2001
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hi, my name is Martin. I'm new to the board. I joined it because I'm serious about getting a JRSC for my GSR. Reliable HP, always on tap.

    I ordered one online a few days ago, and once i get it, i will do the install. I have read over a lot of places and have a good general idea of the time and effort it will take to install.

    I have previous knowledge pretty much with the suspension, and custom electronics in the car because I wired up lights, and a system and all, but i haven't gotten very much experience about fuel systems and what settings are the best and all.

    I would like to know if any of you would be able to help me out (ie: talk thru AIM or ICQ, or email) for some of my questions, and give me suggestions on the things I will need for a reliable everyday 6psi GSR with JRSC.


    ------------------
    '95 Paradise Blue-Green (Teal) GSR

    [This message has been edited by MartyMarGSR (edited December 14, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member austrian type-R's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    604
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello new member!

    You can allways ask us and we are always here to help each other. This is also a no flamer board! smile

    You can use the search function since the "usual" questions are asked many times.

    Have fun with your boosted GSR!!!!

    ------------------
    Car is under work for some bolt on?s
    http://www.geocities.com/superchargedtyper
    http://community.webshots.com/user/austriantyper check out my ride!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AMslp_late's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Greetings new guy!!

    This board is awesome for info on almost any performance subject.
    The search command will help out alot.
    All the guys here are very helpfull too.

    Austin

    ------------------
    96gsr 4door w/ a big hole where the motor is supposed to be!
    Current daily driver = 88 civic LX hybrid JDM B16A5 - 1/4...14.6 @ 94

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My website might help. Also, I'm an email whore so feel free to pester me.

    ------------------
    Greg Holden
    96 GSR, JSRC @10psi, All the Goodies!
    Best 1/4 ==> 13.356 @ 105.92mph (non-drag street tires!)
    My JRSC Install Site

  5. #5
    Inactive Member klintman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    319
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    try here too (link below) . the jrsc install is in the "how to" section . between this site , holden's , and this board i really had a problem free install with my jrsc .
    http://www.c-speedracing.com/frame.html

    ------------------
    99' GSR / JRSC @ 6psi
    -JR MAP & BTC
    -Walbro 342
    -Comptech exhaust & intake/icebox
    -Comptech/Koni coilovers
    -Mugen 22mm rear sway bar

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board newbie !!!
    All of us here are more than happy to help... feel free to ask questions on the board, or if you want a more personal touch, E-mail those of us that you feel can assist you in your time of need... use the ICON above any post by the person... the one with the small envelope on it. There are plenty of old timers here like Greg (Holden), Javin (Mr. Rogers), Lundgren, Rafe (RJaffey), Sonnyballs, Zip or myself just to name a few... and lots of new up-and-comers like any of the Seattle bunch, Mike Marsey (Rboosted717) and the guys from the Tennessee area like MaxPsiGSR or Amslp-late.

    May I be the first to welcome you in advance... to the DARK SIDE.


    ------------------

    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

    [This message has been edited by JRCivic (edited December 13, 2001).]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 5 Liter Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    402
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Holden:
    My website might help. Also, I'm an email whore so feel free to pester me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yes, Greg's site is great. It just hasn't been updated since 1987. smile Just kidding.
    With the tips on Greg's site you should be able to find tons of info on purchasing installing and modifying your JRSC setup.

    ------------------
    Bill Winters
    '94 GSR w/ JRSC @ 9 PSI, ENDYN stepper pully, Cartech 20005, Vortech fuel modifier, RC 310's, AEM fuel rail, Hotshot 3" short ram intake, 2 1/4" test pipe and homemade CAI

  8. #8
    Inactive Member strng1dah's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 1999
    Posts
    275
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Greg's site is the bomb. I pretty much followed his tips when I installed the blower on my Teg way back when. I only wish I had something like that when doing my Drag install.

    Feel free to IM me with any questions. I'm by no means a pro, but I can help if no one else is on. AIM=Strng1dah

    ------------------
    2000 No Longer SC'd GSR
    www.Strng1dah.com
    www.Chris_Turbo.com

  9. #9
    Inactive Member FIxALPHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2000
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This board got me started with my FI setup and tuning.
    Good luck with your car.

    ------------------
    Paul

    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Turbo EK, Stock-B18C1

    www.alpha-racing.com
    My Burnout Mpg.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If anyone wants to assume ownership of my site and update and enhance it, I'm all ears.

    I'll even continue to host it.

    Updating that site is just not on my radar screen.

    ------------------
    Greg Holden
    96 GSR, JSRC @10psi, All the Goodies!
    Best 1/4 ==&gt; 13.356 @ 105.92mph (non-drag street tires!)
    My JRSC Install Site

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •